Production-ready Unreal Engine 4.26 has just been released, and it ships with the latest version of the LiDAR Point Cloud plugin.
We are excited to finally bring you many of the long-awaited features!
- Support for E57 and LAZ
- Real-time Clipping Volumes
- Normal estimation
- Up to 2x runtime performance
- Dynamic and adaptive point budget
- 2x faster Import, Export, and Merge
- Significantly reduced RAM usage
- No point limit per asset
- Extended Blueprint support
- Several stability and quality-of-life improvements